twitter
    Slap Watches Wholesale Supplier

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wholesale No Tie Shoelaces for Teenagers Outdoor Sports Supplies Silicone Shoelaces Elastic Slip On No Tie Laces

I'm so impressed with these no tie laces! I had expected them to be fabric like a real shoe lace. They are actually rubber! They fit easily inside your shoe lace holes. The rubber gives them a bit of a stretch so you can slip your show on, but it still stays snug! It's awesome! They are water proof and they don't get dirty. These would be great for kids as well. Makes getting shoes on, a lot faster. I love that! This added a fun pop of color to our shoes!I bought these laces to replace the standard laces in my Adidas Samba grey tennis shoes. I was happy that they were available in the same shade of grey as the standard laces. They were fairly easy to put in, however one of the little nodules on the end of the two top laces broke off when I was (gently) pulling the lace end through the eyelet, so now one end of the lace pops out now and again. I only had this problem on two of the laces so it is no big deal, and they are so reasonably priced I'll just buy another set so I'll also have spares for the other sizes. Apart from that, they look great and make my shoes easy to slip on and off without being loose on my feet.

Inserting these into the holes was very painful on the fingers. It required serious tugging to get it through each hole. That's a testament to the strength of the material because it didn't break despite pulling really hard. Next, it isn't as pliable as it needs to be to slip a foot in. Also, these won't work on certain type lace inserts. Overall, these are great for kids shoes who have difficulty tying or laces coming loose, but a parent will need considerable finger strength and patience to get them on the first time. I was sent these to test but as a consumer I wouldn't purchase them personally.

I ordered these shoelaces mostly for my sister. She loves trying new things so I gave these to her to put on her shoes. Although she loved the idea and overall look of them, they were a real pain to put on! Multiple times they came undone and some laces were too tight on the shoe. Like I said, love the idea and design, but it was a major pain putting them in. But once she started wearing them they started to expand and now they aren't tight on her feet anymore.The Homar Elastic flat no tie are exactly what I needed! So simple to add to your shoes you would like to slip on, i have no troubles tying my shoes it just gives your shoes a smooth look. Usually im not to picky on what my shoes look like but there are those times. Silicone Elastic Shoelace Wholesale. I received this product in exchange for my unbiased review and am not swayed by the fact that the product was given to me promotionally .

And...(drumroll please) these look like nice shoelaces! How can that be? They are short rubber strips that look just like laces and stay in place with a little prong of rubber at the end. In whatever color you need too. For my granddaughter her shoes she got in the fall looked pretty bad after a few months because the laces were always coming untied and getting stepped on. And they were often loose and she complained. Now she was the one who put these into her shoe and she is thrilled with these faux laces. Amazon disclosure: I received this item free. l reviewed it with the same objectivity I apply to items purchased at full price. All words and any photos/video here reflect my own opinion and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment