twitter
    Slap Watches Wholesale Supplier

Monday, June 13, 2016

How to bubble bath keep a bath warm for longer?

My father did 2 year long tours in Iraq and both times when we picked him up and asked what he wanted, he said "sushi, beer, and a bubble bath". Since I joined the military, I have yet to find any combination of items more relaxing that that. Wisdom from my father.It was in a part of the story where they were hiding their relationship, so she hid in the bubbles when Joey came into the bathroom to offer him chicken. It was supposed to be romantic but Joey didn't know of the relationship so Chandler was stating the bubble, wine and candles were needed after a long day at work.

No excuse needed. I take one at least once a week, have a plywood board I put over the edges of the tub to hold a cigar ashtray, drinks, and a book holder. Shit is relaxing as hell.The fuck do you need an excuse for? I spent 10 years in the army. We'd go on long Field Training Exercises where I'd be finger-fucking some IED replicas in the nastiest and most inconvenient places. First thing I did after getting home was take a long bath, just let that grime sluice off. Own that shit.Requirements: doesn't turn to mush is very important. Rich lather. Relatively long lasting (some bars are gone in a coupla days!). Washes off easily (some stick to the skin like paint and and even worse leave some sticky lumps of soap behind).

Ivory bar soap. Smells great, meets all your requirements. Next best, Dove. Some people find bar soap too drying and like liquid. Dove makes a brand but there are so many you have choices. My suggestion, stay away from heavy perfumes and use something that doesn't have much scent or use something lightly scented.I'm Team Bodywash. Every time I try to switch to bar soap I find that it leaves a film on my skin and on my shower or sink. I get soap scum build up so my bathroom looks dirty much faster, and my skin feels less soft and feels like I didn't rinse well. Bodywash like Dove or Olay creates suds well, smells great (although fragrance free is available), and moisturizes my skin so I can skip body lotion if I like (I do not have dry skin). And no icky residue feeling.

I washed and soaked something in a bathroom sink today, which I never do, and the top was covered in bubbles. An entire hour later the water was still hot. I was pretty confused. By odd coincidence, here's the answer just a few hours later. Neat.Interesting! I found this out while taking a bath and getting annoyed that the water kept getting cold so soon. I tried researching ways to keep my water hot longer without wasting more water, and discovered this gem! Finally, an excuse :D The tiles on the bottom of the space shuttle are also a ceramic. They don't resist the heat so much as are very very poor conductors of heat. They are so bad at giving off heat you can pick one up that is glowing orange straight out of the kiln. This is what makes them such great insulators from the compression heat caused by reentry.

The effect his disappointment had on my previously bubbly affect deeply affected the effect I hoped for when inquiring if he enjoyed his bath that I drew for him. Apparently I ineffectively used only lukewarm water and forgot the bubbles. The effect was a less than hot bath, a flat affect from him, and an ineffective attempt at an act of kindness on my part. It's all affected me quite significantly. Next time he will soak in a tub that is hot and full of bubbles....and me. This will effect his affect in a much better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment