I needed it for two main things:
1) Running. I run many long distances but I don't want to wear a whole waist get-up with tiny bottles of water you often see. This is great because when you're done drinking the water it can fold up and fit into your pocket (although not with 100% comfort, but at least you don't have a fanny pack on).
2) Camping. I go on backpacking and canoeing trips often, and am always seeking ways to maximize my water-toting ability while keeping weight down to a minimum. This is great for a water bottle to have around your camp site, but then empty out and pack up on your way out.
- COLLAPSIBLE SILICONE WATER BOTTLE - Great travel water bottle that can fold up and easily fit in your pocket or backpack. Holds 17.5 liquid ounces!
- INSULATED FOR HOT OR COLD BEVERAGES - This water bottle is thermal insulated and has a specially designed leak proof seal
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR SPORTS - Bring this bottle with you on your camping trips, hiking excursions, long distance runs or any sports activity!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BOTTLE COLOR - This water bottle comes in numerous colors. Choose a stylish pink, pink-purple, blue, green or red bottle!
This is a really neat water bottle. It is much softer than I anticipated, and I like that. It folds down relatively easy and is perfect for traveling. I use this for horseback trail riding, and it is perfect for that. It holds a decent amount of fluid and and is very lightweight, which I also like.


No comments:
Post a Comment