Got one of these for my four month old grandson. He is enjoying putting everything in his mouth right now, which is developmentally appropriate, so I choose this because it has several surface textures for him to explore, and the unit is small enough for him to grasp and hold and for it to fit in his little mouth. He loves it! It is very squishy and he has a blast chomping on it. I just ordered this set of two more so he can have one everywhere he goes. This is also the best price on this item at this time.These are great teethers! I got these in the two pack at a much higher price at a department store & wish I would have bought them here. My 3 month old likes soft things to chew on...edges of blankies, fingers & these teethers. They are easy for her to grasp & bring to her mouth. It is also nice to be able to just toss this on my wrist or connect it with links to another toy or paci clip. These are easy to sanitize & you can even throw them in the dishwasher (although I haven't tried that yet). I like the pink/lavender ones so much that I am ordering the blue/green ones for a gift! I only wish I had found these when my son was small.
This product has been a life saver. We couldn't find a toy to help relieve my teething 5 month old. I tried all kinds. I tried a cold rag. I used the liquid filled teethers. I bought a rubber one. I tried everything it seems. I purchased the YuanFeng Teether and to my surprise she loves it. It is a great texture. The silicone is thick enough to hold up but still so flexible. It is the perfect size for small little hands. She can easily maneuver it around to her mouth. There are 4 different textures to keep her interested. This is the only toy she will take out of the freezer. It isn't filled with any kind liquid so it isn't too cold for her hands. We would be lost without this toy. It goes everywhere we go. It also comes with 2 making it easy to put one in the freezer.
I had high hopes for this teether based on the other reviews. It looks just as pictured with the ring having several different textures. The textures are great for sore gums, by the way, I think it would be perfect if it fit in baby's mouth. My baby is 4 months old and the ring is way too big. She can't get it into her mouth and ends up frustrated and screaming. Just as another reviewer mentioned, the silicone material is a double-edged sword. It's soft and bendable and good for chewing on, but it picks up dirt like crazy. It's a dirt magnet. First time I gave it to the baby, she dropped it on her fleece blanket and got full f lint. I cleaned and gave it back to her. She put it on her head in her hair, where it picked up hair. Third time she dropped it on the floor and again got full of lint. So I gave up & I'm returning the product. BTW, the baby wasn't into it either. She tried to pull it apart and bend it with her little hands, tried putting it into her mouth but gave up screaming after a few minutes of unsuccessful attempts. I'm still looking for a good teether.
Teething is hard on babies and toddlers, and we struggled with trying to find something that my daughter could chew on during this difficult time. She would quickly lose interest in the liquid-filled teethers, although she did like her frozen silicone teether wholesale for a time, and wet washcloths were always getting thrown on the floor (which meant that I'd have to constantly give her a clean one and wash it). This teether is great - she loves the different textures, and it's fit well into her mouth for all stages of teething. Many teethers just aren't designed for molars, and she would get frustrated with them quickly. This one easily fits behind her front teeth without gagging her. Plus, she likes putting it on her wrist like a bracelet. It also cleans really easily with soap and water.
No comments:
Post a Comment