You can't post something that incredible without giving us a source for it. That's just cruel.Some people say it's the most humane and peaceful way to die. Everyone should die like that.Wtf is this picture? I always see it posted so I know its some obscure reddit joke or something.That and the Manning family has a history of making some apathetic as fuck faces. Both Peyton and his brother Eli played in the NFL for the past decade or so - Peyton finally retired after winning his defence won last years Superbowl. Here's a compilation (no, not a second attempt at getting you got) of some of their hilarious faces.
He doesn't just hold the record for most wishes granted, no one else even comes close. The second most is Justin Bieber, and he's done just over 250.I'm not a wrestling fan by any means, but he seems like an awesome guy IRL.The new one with Kevin hart is actually a lot funnier than the trailer made it out to be. It's goofy but not over the top stupid. It's a good date movie and not even crass and filthy like a lot of other stuff I mistakenly went to see with my girlfriend.Yes! I hoped so much that it would be good. I have always liked the Rock. He really is a genuinely good guy from everything I have heard......now to find a date....what are those? some kind of raisin?Well, he was also the UFC HW champ and watching him you can see 2 things: A) dudes a monster B) dude hates being punched in the face more than any fighter I think I have ever seen.
I have an idea for a game show. Dwayne Johnson describes a plate of food by the various scents and contestants have to recreate the dish based solely on the description. Whoever comes closest to the actual dish, wins.Honestly he had pretty humble beginnings. He's a douche because his adolescence was spent being adored/hated by millions.Oh man, thank you for this, I was in a thread about Bieber recently and got downvoted to hell for basically saying "he's not that bad really."But my third thought is still... respect. Thats a lot of happy girls and i'm all about the good work make-a-wish does.
I don't watch wrestling, but I believe he's the Superman-esque character. Doesn't give up, never surrender, always stops the bad guys no matter what. Makes sense why so many kids with cancer would love him so much.Not to sound like a nerd but Brock kills him for like 20 minutes straight. Which makes it even better.
Not that that's special or anything. This is what Brock does to everyone, in and out of the ring. Brock Lesnar did at some point play for the Vikings as a lineman on their practice squad, so he's actually a legit monster. I would not be at all surprised to hear that he is physically the strongest guy ever on the WWE.Basically John Cena is the poster child of WWE so they script him to look REALLY strong as a wrestling character. A lot of people think too strong (Bringing to life the memes "LOLCENAWINS" or "Cena always kicks out at 2" 'SUPERCENA', etc). On top of that he's not really flashy and skillful as a lot of wrestlers are so people automatically say he sucks. In reality, he has had some great matches but people sometimes don't give him his due. Just recently people starting appreciating him more (mostly because he's no longer the champion all the time like he used to be) and looking at him in a better light, but it used to be really bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment