twitter
    Slap Watches Wholesale Supplier

Monday, June 13, 2016

Collapsible BPA Free Water Bottle - Silicone Travel Water Bottle for Hiking, Camping, Cycling, Running or Sports Wholesale

Foldable Silicone Water Bottle By Burona is a nice product. It's a little odd to get used to, but it is well made. I purchased it in a very nice shade of red. The silicone is not stiff, but very pliable. This is what takes some getting used to in a water bottle - most a stiff - this one you can crunch up with your hands. Very handy to keep in your purse, car, computer bag, emergency kit - practical. It had an unpleasant plastic smell when I received it but I washed it, and while the smell did temporarily linger, it has no taste at all. I love that its BPA free. Great gift for anyone athletic or on the go - a gift that is healthy, positive and encouraging of good habits. This is going in the yoga bag. I have another brand of silicone collapsible bottle, and this one suffers from the same limitations. If you put ice cubes in it to keep your drink cold, they melt rather quickly in warm conditions. There's really no insulating effect from these bottles. Your drink will assume the temperature of its environment, which is not always ideal.

This is a really neat water bottle. It is much softer than I anticipated, and I like that. It folds down relatively easy and is perfect for traveling. I use this for horseback trail riding, and it is perfect for that. It holds a decent amount of fluid and and is very lightweight, which I also like. This is probably my favorite portable water bottle I have ever purchased. I received this product at a discount for my honest review. I honestly like the bottle, its great.I purchased this bottle as a backup water bottle for my gym bag. More often than I care to admit, I'm running to the gym and either forget my waterbottle on the kitchen counter, in refrigerator or the car. I then need to purchase a bottle of water at the gym. This bottle will pay for itself in two weeks. The gym has filtered water dispensers and I might need to fill up twice durning my visit, but this is so convienient and cost effective.

I initially bought this pink-purple bottle for my camping/emergency bag, but since I got it, I think I'll be using it for more than just backpacking and camping. The water bottle is very light and holds a good amount of water. I love that it is FDA approved and bpa free water bottle wholesale - there was absolutely no weird chemical odor when I opened it. It is very easy to expand - just a little tricky to collapse because the silicone is so soft, but being able to collapse it to 1/4 of it's size is worth it. I was a little skeptical that it was really leakproof given how soft the silicone is, but when I tested it, it didn't leak at all. I was also pleasantly surprised that it can actually stand upright given it's small base.

I received this item in a cute little box. The color is wonderful. I love that it's so bright! It did have a touch of a smell (like the type of material that it is), but I washed really well and it doesn't seem to be a problem. It pops open in two different spots, which is nice to make it even smaller when it collapses (great for travel!). Has a large top area and mouth piece. Doesn't seem to leak. It's also pretty good size! It's not tiny by any means. The only thing I noticed why I didn't give it 5 stars is because when you try to collapse it back down, it takes some effort getting the bottom piece back up in. The top folds right back in, but not the bottom. It DOES go back in, but just with a little work. Definitely great for travel, camping, or just every day use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment