This is a really neat wholesale foldable water bottle. It is much softer than I anticipated, and I like that. It folds down relatively easy and is perfect for traveling. I use this for horseback trail riding, and it is perfect for that. It holds a decent amount of fluid and and is very lightweight, which I also like. This is probably my favorite portable water bottle I have ever purchased. I received this product at a discount for my honest review. I honestly like the bottle, its great.I purchased this bottle as a backup water bottle for my gym bag. More often than I care to admit, I'm running to the gym and either forget my waterbottle on the kitchen counter, in refrigerator or the car. I then need to purchase a bottle of water at the gym. This bottle will pay for itself in two weeks. The gym has filtered water dispensers and I might need to fill up twice durning my visit, but this is so convienient and cost effective.
These silicone water bottles are perfect, especially for a male and female who like to be active. If you work out in a gym, or take a nature walk, these water bottles are a great him and her set. My family like to go on picnics and take long nature walks in the spring and these water bottles will be essential for us. After our picnics we'll be able to easily fold and store in our bags again.This is true of this funny accordion collapsable bottle. You can pull it apart and fill it up with your favourite drink and hook it on to your belt if you want. Then when it's empty just crush it together and pop it in your rucksack. Great space saving idea! I would definitely recommend this product! I received this product on a promotional discount or free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a positive review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
This silicone water bottle is great for travel. Let me elaborate. You know how when you get on a plane and you want to put water in the pocket of the seat in front of you but it bulges out and hits your knees? Okay, maybe this isn't your experience if you have short legs. But if you don't, then it's a major thing. Anyway, what's great about this bottle is that you can put it in the seat pocket and since it's made of silicone, it will compress! It also scrunches down into a smaller shape when you're taking it through security and it needs to be empty.Took this bottle to work with me today. It started off upright in my purse. It fell out of my purse, laid on my car seat and eventually rolled around my floorboard the rest of my hour commute. Not one drop of water spilled! It has a pull top to get the water out which does not leak when drinking or laying in weird positions. On my way home I squished it down and put it back in my bag. I did receive a discount on this item for my honest review. I like how small it folds up, and doesn't take up much room.
This is a really neat water bottle. It is much softer than I anticipated, and I like that. It folds down relatively easy and is perfect for traveling. I use this for horseback trail riding, and it is perfect for that. It holds a decent amount of fluid and and is very lightweight, which I also like. This is probably my favorite portable water bottle I have ever purchased. I received this product at a discount for my honest review. I honestly like the bottle, its great.
No comments:
Post a Comment