My daughter liked it very much and she wears it and practices time with it often, which was the main purpose of buying it. That said, I find it difficult to read the hours because they used a very light shade of green, the minutes increase on the right side of the watch and decrease on the other side, I would prefer that they kept increasing as 35,40..55, and so forth...I didn't noticed that from the picture. I also find annoying and distracting the little flower attached to the seconds hand. And it's a little noisy, this is the only detail my daughter complained about (she takes it off to sleep). It's really waterproof, we tried it in the pool and worked great, the silicone strap watch dries easily and my daughter says it's comfortable.
The silicone strap watch can be adjusted to a wide variety of sizes. My almost 4 yr old daughter is extremely petite and it adjust down to her wrist size with no problems and no extra strap sticking out anywhere. The strap material seems durable and dries quickly when it gets wet. I am not sure if this watch is water resistant but it has survived a few splashes. I love the fact that when she is ready that it will help teach her how to tell time. In her own words, she likes her watch because "it has pretty flowers and the strap is purple.
This silicone strap watch has a lot of great features for teaching time. And the elastic band is easy to adjust and snug enough to stay on during play but easy for my daughter to take off and put back on by herself when washing her hands, etc. My only regret is the minute numbers are too small to read easily, since the whole watch is sized to fit a little person. Not sure there's much they could do about that without making the watch too big. Note that this watch is designed to count how many minutes after the hour for the first 30 and then how many minutes before the next hour in the second half. If you prefer a more conventional watch that counts all the way from 0 to 60, Timex also offers that option. You just need to zoom in and carefully study the pictures of each silicone strap watch wholesale.
This silicone strap watch is a Christmas present for my 5 yr old daughter. I really like the explanatory nature of the face design (hour/minute hands; second hand w/cute flower; 5 min increments; and shading to distinguish "past the hour" and "untill the hour"). I also like the elastic band. Important for Miss Indepedent to get on/off by herself. I think it will really help her learn how to tell time properly on an analog watch. The only critical comment is the metal buckle- it's a bit industrial looking for such a cute watch. It's definitely functional and will hold the band properly. Overall, very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment