My girl love it!! i received this
product at a reduced price in exchange for my honest and unbiased
opinion.my daughter loves this teething "appletini" necklace by Bebe by
Me. I love the brightness in the colors of the green and yellow making
it look like it is an applish kind of colors! made super well and of
hight quality 100% organic food grade silicone making it fun for her to
teeth on and safe at the same time what more could you want .
I love
wearing this now while she is teething now i dont have to worry about
her putting random objects into her mouth to teeth on she can just hug
me when she is hurting and teeth on this cool and stylish
necklace .sometimes she steals it from me and wants to wear it
herself. saying my necklace yumyum ..lol FDA approved and machine
washable alongand is suitable for ages 0-48 months my daughter in the
pictures is 24 months and she just loves this teething necklace and so
do i thank you so much mom and toddler approved.
I love this necklace. My daughter is always trying to play with/chew on my necklaces. Sure enough, as soon as I put this thing on, it was in her mouth. It's also very pretty, and the neutral colors will go with lots of things. The middle bead is more gray than I expected, but i am pleased with that. I am glad to know that my daughter can chew away on this and I don't have to worry about her choking or ingesting anything harmful.
I don't know who loves this necklace more -- me or my 6 mo. old daughter. After being unable to wear necklaces for the past several months, I finally wised up and bought this pretty, lightweight teething necklace and she has been happily chomping away on it ever since. I really have no complaints. The color is true to the pictures. It's lightweight. My daughter equally loves the different shapes and the string they are attached too! Also, it is comparable in price to other teething necklaces, but in my opinion is significantly more aesthetically pleasing.
No comments:
Post a Comment