As soon as I received Baby Pacifier Clip, the two toddlers at home were playing with these. There are so fun and can be used as a toy! Love the vibrant colors of these beads. Love that the beads are BPA free so I don't mind them chewing on it when it's teething time. Although the clips are plastic, it is very strong and will not break or hurt babies when they are trying to chew on it. The beads are not sharp so it does not hurt them while they are crawling or walking around with it. Very soft and easy on the their little hands and mouth/teeth. Love that these pacifiers clips are used for so many ways - clips pacifier or as teething toy!
I wasn't really sure about the chunky beads with these silicone pacifier clip when I first saw the photo. However, now that I have them in my hands, I feel they are of good quality. It comes in a set of two pacifier clips, each with a different style and color of beads. It feels like it's well-made material, from the clips down to the beads. The beads are silicone and the clips are silcione but BPA-free, all of this is nice especially since the pacifier clip china will be clipped where you child can put them in their mouth. In fact, when we clipped one onto my niece's shirt, she had the beads in her mouth within 5 minutes. What's also very neat about the beads is that they are different shapes to help with teething. The clips secure very well and are easy to use. Overall, I think these pacifier clips work well, are gorgeous, and have a unique design to them.
These two Silicone Pacifier Holders from YuanFeng are very adorable and very well made with 100% Silicone.With these clips you wont lose the pacifier ever.The clips are very secure and easy to use, to attach, simply bend the clip at the base and clip it to baby clothing, bib, blanket and many more. Furthermore, I really like the fact that they are Non-toxic, Phthalate & BPA-Free which makes them totally safe. The pacifier clips come in very beautiful, vibrant multi colors beads and they are in variety of different shapes. The silicone beads can be excellent teether too, Baby can easily bit on them to soothe their aching gums.
This is a great deal because the clip double as a teether with the soft beads. The baby has been throwing the pacifier around while in the stroller and I lost two already, so I immediately wanted to review these when I saw the offer of receiving these for free or at a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. They are absolutely adorable and colorful ,the baby won't be pulling it off unless I take it off, but the baby wouldn't anyway because the colors are so attractive and loves plays with it. Great investment for anyone with a baby that saved money in the long run especially if your baby loves throwing things out of the stroller and into the air.
These really are the best baby pacifier clips wholeasle! They are basically a two in one product. The soft beads that are on the string part of the clip are soft like those on my teether necklace. So a teething baby would love to bite down on them. The clips are very secure and sturdy as are the beads so no risk of choking. I love that the clips are plastic and not a sharp metal the can damage clothing as well as baby. The clasps hold securely without damaging clothing. The pacifier is secure and you don't have to worry about losing it or it falling on the floor anymore. I know these will be my first choice to use from now on since it's a double use product. I feared they would be on the heavier sides because of the loaded sting of beads but it is still light weight since they are a silicone feel and super lite.

No comments:
Post a Comment