Very happy with this water bottle. I tested it out and it does not leak or drip. I did not realize when I bought it that it was dishwasher safe, another plus! Another great feature is that the cap is really simply designed and therefore easy to clean. I have bypassed buying many drinking containers because the caps have areas that can't be accessed for cleaning and that grosses me out. Not the case with this one. Oh, no funny taste either. I was a little worried about that. My husband and I use water bottles almost every weekend while we are doing yardwork because they keep the bugs out, this water bottle will definitely get lots of use.
I really like the idea of these collapsible water bottles. All rolled up, you can easily carry them in a purse or pocket and when full, they carry a decent amount of water to stay hydrated. Larger neck allows ice cubes to be put in them as well and you can double this as an ice pack!! BPA free means you dont have to worry about anything harmful when using this bottle - it is made of food grade silicone, like your silicone baking dishes! A great idea for travel, in the car, hiking, anywhere!
This collapsible water bottle is very useful and convenient. It’s a silicon bottle with a plastic screw cap and it has a flip top lid. It’s so easy to use and can be squished down very small to store in a drawer. When you fill it with water make sure you hold it by the plastic cap because as it is filling because it wobbles and it is easy to spill. My daughter is 10 and really likes this water bottle. She’s been taking it to school and to sports practice. She likes that she can squish it down and fit it into the side pocket of her backpack when it’s empty. It also came with a little clip that attaches it to the side of your belt or backpack, so it’s easy to carry around with you. It must be hand washed, but it’s easy to keep clean so that is no problem for me. This is a really cool little water bottle.
I absolutely love this water bottle! I always bring my regular bottle of water with me whenever I go out but it is such a pain to have to keep it in my purse when I am done drinking it. That bottle is actually very large and can not be compacted into a small size which basically makes my purse bulkier and heavier on my arm. This kids collapsible water bottle wholesale is the answer to that problem! I can easily fill it up, clip it to my purse, and when I am done roll it up and store it in my purse. I love the fact it comes with a little gel rubber band that can go around the bottle once it has been flattened and rolled up. No need to worry about it leaking, this bottle can held upside down with water in it and not a drop will leak out.Overall, this bottle is amazing. I love using it more than any of the other water bottles I have.


No comments:
Post a Comment