twitter
    Slap Watches Wholesale Supplier

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Lake Minnewanka Sunset, AB, Canada

Feel better! Unless you're there for work, in which case feel better anyways!Another Rochesterian! Is that even a word? Anywho greetings from the NW part of the SE Minnesota town,I grew up in Rochert. The fact that Rochester exists has always made my life difficult. Even typing Rochert gets corrected to Rochester.Hey neighbor! I'll be doing work there soon in a few weeks. Maybe a month, right where that holiday was ripped down.

I remeber when you Canadians had an easier time coming down here/it was cheaper. I grew up an hour from the boarder, our ski hill would be packed full of you all 2-3 times a season. Then it just trickled to a stop, wasn't worth it the last guy I was able to ask said.Can confirm. I work on Lake Minnetonka. When there's a bay that's lovingly called "Piss Bay" you know that Lake is dirty .After living around the gulf that is currently full of flesh eating bacteria, I sort of view all Minnesota lakes as pristine.That moment when I thought you were talking about Lake Minnewaska and would have found a redditor near me D:
Woah, do you know of that TV series "Fargo" that was based in Bemidji? Well funny thing is that I just finished watching that today. Do ya know if any that story is actually true like they say it is? I'm very sceptical, but it's interesting nonetheless to find a person from up yonder.Anyone else in Shoreview, Arden Hills, North Saint Paul, Vadnis Heights, or White Bear and had their power knocked out it was probably the same substation that took mine down!Anoka Checking in! Come because you heard we have a rum river, stay for some other reason. Visiting oma and opa, probably.

My girlfriend did the boat tours there. We also canoed out and hiked Mount Aylmer. I also got busted by Parks Canada for walking around drinking beers. Good times...I have a lake Minnewaska near me, and I thought it was mine for a second. It's not, and yours is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment