Porkchop looks like he just finished scolding Xander about some report he didn't file correctly and it looks like Xander really doesn't want to lose his job over this,wait more like a week and you should be set. The downvote wall you meet is a little harsh anytime sooner. Remember you're betting on people forgetting and new people viewing it.Ever since i joined Reddit it's been my mission to derail this entire community and turn it into something worse than 4chan. I work pretty hard at it too. At this point I can't tell if time is simply taking its toll or I have actually made an excitingly negative impact.
This is the paragraph where I admit, in another great reddit tradition (on par with cute animals being ill), that I know nothing of veterinary medicine and that I made this up. I'm going to couch it here in case anyone scrolls to the bottom of my comment before reading. I'm going to bookend my comment to make it look more credible.This kind of injury can be avoided by not over-handling a kitten or trying to tug on it while it's really attached to a surface. Please let curious kittens do their thing!
Same with humans. My son got the dwarfism gene in his 4th chromosome so his distal long bones are short and he's missing a total of 4 bones in his body. Buutttt he didn't get the other copy of the gene in his other chromosome so he got none of the life threatening shit.Not to mention, you're not buying a munchkin to let them roam freely outside. Of course they don't have the reach, but they're indoor cats. However, the scars on my hands and arms would beg to differ on defense capabilities. One of mine can BITE!This monstrous gene-jokes should be put out of their misery. They are little more than hairy abominations manufactured for our cruel amusement.
My brother just woke me up to show me that this is on the front page!!!! I was crying before because I felt like I upset so many people because I reposted this. Even though I honestly didn't know he is someone elses cat :'( This is amazing! Someone else was taken up for me because they know that I am mild autistic and ocd, well I am, Reddit and tumblr are to of my favorite things. I don't do much else besides go to school and play with my dog. I have always wanted to be on the front page. My brother showed me Reddit and that is how I found aww.I don't have an opinion as to whether or not this breed is humane. I am told that prior to official recognition new breeds are subject to pretty strict veterinary standards meant to assure that cats are not suffering unnecessarily simply to please breeders, but as I am not a cat breeder, I don't know how well this is enforced.

No comments:
Post a Comment